Tuesday 13 November 2012

Procrastination

So today is Tuesday and I didn't bother going home on an early bus from college.
I brought my laptop into college instead, because I thought that would motivate me into doing some work in my frees today. All it has done really is give me an excuse not to leave college and piss off elsewhere, and to sit and look like I'm working without people bugging at me to get off a college computer. And to sit at the front of the LRC and watch people go by. Yeah. Haven't felt too bad today. Yet. I have eaten which is in actual fact a rarity at college. I had some chips from the cafe that have made me feel extremely sick. I'm not even fucking surprised. Have done some good deeds - think I'm trying to make up for all the shit.
I don't care.
I didn't sleep at all last night, I stayed up watching Dexter on my laptop in my flat. And I forgot that it was night so I was blasting music and singing like a witch for an hour and a half at about one, before I opened the curtains and saw the dark skies seep inside and surround me. I clearly didn't piss anyone off though. Always know when you have because they are very vocal about it, and besides, an hour after that someone else did the same. The night activities there are rather strange.
I didn't get to meet my flatmate after all. She came to pick up her keys before I got there, and told the staff that she was going to move her stuff in over the weekend. So I guess I'll meet her then. Tonight I'm gonna slip a note under her door, just to say hey, and to let her know that because ex-flatmate took the fridge with her, there isn't one in the kitchen, so if she needs one and she hasn't seen me, to give me a call and I'll come put mine in the kitchen and we can share. Because I am nice like that.
I'm only writing this so I can avoid doing some work. I really don't feel like it. I don't feel like being sociable either though. I don't know how but I have managed not to think today until now. That's kind of good.
I've really gotten into the Swedish singer Robyn these last few days. I liked her when I was a lot younger. She's a totally different genre to what I usually listen to. But there are some fab lyrics. posted some on facebook because they describe someone that I know really well. Now some people think I'm pissed off with them because I didn't specify that they are lyrics and think that I'm talking about them. I'm not. I know for a fact that if you're reading this then they aren't about you.
Because you're probably nice.
Well, you gotta be to be able to to be reading a blog about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment