Sunday 23 December 2012

I love everyfuckingthing

Okay, so to recap my past couple of days.
Thursday I went to college, had no lessons, didn't end up going out anywhere, but got an awesome Christmas present, spent time with friends and played with mistletoe.
Friday I relaxed around my older sister's house with her baby, who is just trying to walk everywhere now and it is great fun to just have her hold your fingers and toddle everywhere. She had a few other people come around with their babies and that was pretty cool too. One of the little girls had learnt to crawl but because she's just learnt or whatever, she kind of does it so one leg is in front of her as she goes along, and I'm really sorry about this, but she just reminded me of the girl from the ring as she's climbing out of the well. Which is awful but kind of hilarious.
Then as you know I went out with a few friends to celebrate the end of the world, and rocked up home after we were sure nothing was going to happen.
I'm not going to lie; I'm actually very disappointed in the world for not doing anything.
What would have been great was if the power stations had just cut power everywhere for ten minutes. Just to freak people out. That would have been just hilarious. If I had a power station I would have done that for definite.
Everyone would have run around screaming for ten minutes.
Saturday... Spent the morning sleeping because I was so exhausted. Wrapped some presents up.. broke my rules by going off and having a nap and not going back to finish wrapping.
I started things rolling for buying my bike by ringing up and sorting out getting paperwork sent to me to get some moneys put in my bank so I can spend it.
My friend is definitely selling me his bike.
If he doesn't, and sells it to some other fucker before I give him the money, I am going to grab him by the balls and drag him through a field of nails and glass.
Just so he knows...
So yeah, have been a good couple of days.
I had some more bike lessons today.
That was fun. Did some turning with signals and stuff...
Can actually do U-turns now.
...Do you remember that post I did explaining what a CBT is? It's here in case you missed it.
Guess what happened today?
That's right bitches, I went on the road.
I did a total of about ten hours lessons overall before I was ready, and man was I ready.
Another guy showed up to go on the road as well, and I just shook my head at all the mistakes he made. Before we even left the training area.
Seriously, I don't think the way that they've set up the CBT is very good. Because it is literally a day course and then you're let loose. And you don't have to do a theory at all.
But still. I did great.
Except for that first round about.... But I was still fucking great. At least I didn't stall at the traffic lights and piss everyone off like the other guy because he didn't bother to switch back to first gear.
He messed up his hill start as well, which in turn messed up mine. I ran out of fingers counting how many times he stalled there. I was good at that.
My whole point to bitching about his driving is to show that I AM AMAZING AND AM TOTALLY FABULOUS AND I CAN DRIVE NOW AND OMG NOTHING CAN GO WRONG BECAUSE THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN SOME OF MY BEST EVER AND I FUCKING LOVE IT.


I CAN RIDE A FUCKING BIKE.
Watch out hoes.

2 comments:

  1. I did the direct access course, came off during the course and broke my elbow (doing one of those U turns!!) I then went back out 6 weeks later and passed first time, got my first bike and stacked it two days later. I have some lovely scars from bikes - it's all well and good if your heart is really in it. Rain and wind and riding in the winter are the pits, but i have had my share of good times on a bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell off when I first tried to do a figure of eight :L It's really annoying because at the moment I don't have anything to wear on a bike that is suitable for the winter! Which means I'm going to have to wait aaages before I can actually start riding after I get my bike

    ReplyDelete