Saturday 9 March 2013

Rant?

I love it when I see that people have checked my blog when I haven't pestered anyone to, and I haven't even done a post. A lot of people did yesterday. Haven't done a post in a week agaaain.
This is just a quick one anyway.
To bitch that I always hear people have been saying things about me (that aren't true, or have been twisted)
But no one will ever say these things to my face.
It's damn annoying.
If people have so much to say about me (which apparently they do) why the hell don't they just ask me if any of it is true, or bitch to my face?Well, the simple answer is that they're idiots. The slightly longer is that they don't want to find that what they have heard is wrong because it's juicy gossip. And of course, people must know that when they do accuse me of untrue things, and I then hear about it from a string of people, that I would like to punch them in the face, and obviously they won't say these things right to me because they know that I will.
Well, okay, I don't have the actual heart to punch someone, even if I really want to hit someone, I'm always scared of hurting them. But I will defend myself, cause I'm not taking shit from people anymore.

I really honestly don't mind when someone has heard something about me and want to ask me if what they've heard is true, I don't mind putting them straight. But it's when they just automatically believe it. That gets to me.
Anyone who knows me will automatically know that those things aren't true anyway. I don't have the capacity to do those things.


But, to be honest, I guess it's okay to have people bitching about me. Know why?
Because I'm happy.
Even if people will believe twisted truths and downright lies, that doesn't affect that I'm really happy.
And I wouldn't be half as happy as I am if I hadn't felt the true sadness's that I have felt in previous years.
So this is just a big 'Fuck you' to twats who can't keep out of other people's businesses.


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment