Sunday 4 August 2013

Writing Changes

For a long time this blog was my coping mechanism, and since writing in it, I have changed, and as I have changed so has my support system. As I have found new ways to let off steam and such. For about a month I have had great ideas for short stories to write, had plenty of time to sit down and write them. But I just haven't been able to write. Not that the words won't come to me; it's not writer's block. I just haven't felt that need to just get the words out of me. Which is also why I've not been writing in my blog. But I want to write. I love it and I'm good at it.
Part of it is that in September I start my creative writing course and that means I'm going to have to do a bunch of writing even when I don't want to so I basically don't want to tire myself out - however, if I did do some writing, in actual fact, I may be lessening the amount of writing I will have to do then.
I just feel that there's is not as much of a purpose writing here as there used to be.
I guess I'll figure out a way.
For all I know, actually forcing myself to write this may spark off me writing a whole bunch of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment