Thursday 7 November 2013

What's a 'Fearne'?


On my blog, you get 100% unadulterated, uncensored Fearne.

Or do you?

What you get on my blog is whatever thoughts come into my head whilst I'm writing.. But there are certain things or feelings that I won't write about - I've literally just sat there trying to write an example of something I would never write on here, and I couldn't. I think on my blog you really get the rawest side of me - stuff that I maybe wouldn't feel comfortable talking about in person but don't mind people knowing.

Any other websites that I use I am completely different on. I use facebook to be funny- the majority of my facebook statuses are amusing (or I think that they are) I use facebook to chat to my friends (but on private messaging so that doesn't count) and to show off how awesome my niece and nephew are.
I've literally only just started to use twitter.

Any other website I use or have an account with, I am completely anonymous.

I like to pretend I'm someone else for a while. I like to not have to worry about what someone is going to respond with to something I say, because they have no idea who I am. If I feel like moaning about anything - stuff that I can't on here because of who might be reading, I can do it anonymously instead. It's great. I can say anything I want, and someone out there will agree with whatever it is, or someone will give me a good argument on it without bringing in personal things because, well, we don't know each other so we can't do that.

So pretty much, you can't get to know the whole me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment