Saturday 28 December 2013

Hmm.. new year's

So last year I was talking about how this week in between Christmas and New year is a non-week
This year I've come to the conclusion that it is a bit more of a panic week of what the hell have I achieved this year; where the fuck is my life going; how the hell have I survived and how the fuck will I survive until next year.

I don't have any new years resolutions.
I've got nothing I really want to achieve.
I'd like to aim to be living somewhere where I am near friends and people I like. Preferably not in a house or flat with any other people. I'd like to be a close enough distance from where I'm working so that I can always walk to work should I have any issues with my bike. I'd like to be able to still have my bike, preferably have the money to do my full license and have the money to actually buy a bigger bike. I'd like to have a nice job of something I actually want to be doing everyday.
But these are all lifetime goals really. These are just my plans for the next few years. Overall, these things are just things I want to get done as soon as possible so that I can keep them forever.
I have no real desire to find a boyfriend, no real desire to lose weight, no real desire to give up smoking (though in a year or so, or whenever I've settled my life I will want to then), I don't feel that I need to enjoy life more - with the way my life is at the moment, I'm enjoying as much as possible; when my situation changes I'll  enjoy whatever else there is to enjoy as well, and I don't really feel that I'm disorganised so I don't need to fix that.

Basically there is nothing that I can physically really change in the next year that I would want to.. I suppose my resolution would just be to.. well keep going with life and keep trying to get where I want to be.

It's not really a resolution cause I pretty much do that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment