Sunday 13 April 2014

Having a job

Negatives about having a job:

-I have to wake up early sometimes
-I have to shower regularly
-I have to find clothes to wear that are not only clean but look vaguely fashionable (I have yet to succeed on this point)
-I have to be on my feet. All. Day.
-I have to be nice and polite.

Positives about having a job:

-Well, at some point I'll get paid.

Though, the first pay will have to be spent buying clothes I don't like or need so that I don't lose the job for my lack of fashion sense.
But in the long run I should be able to afford to do my restricted licence.
But I'll have to figure out taxes..
And work out how to stop my benefits.. and how to pay rent where I live... possibly move out... So much stuuuuuff...

In essence, the good point about having a job is kind of a mixed negative too.

No comments:

Post a Comment