Sunday 16 November 2014

seven months

It's difficult to know what to write after seven months of not writing anything here.
For a start I just had to fanny about with making this work on my phone because half the keys on my laptop don't work and I had to try four times to get the first sentence out right, and I was not going to do that for an entire post. Although I'm not sure if the autocorrect on here is actually any better. My old phone used to just make every word correctly spelt without me doing anything, this phone makes me pick out the right word after I press the wrong letter with my fat thumbs. So every other word is wrong.
Anyway, I have nothing interesting to report about the past seven months. I had a job, got rid of my job, had some time off, started thinking about getting another one but I dunno. It's nice not having responsibilities for a while. Like real nice. I don't remember the last time I didn't have to worry about anything. I doubt anyone is reading this now anyway, plus typing too much on this phone pisses me off so over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment